Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sick toddlers are so pathetic :(

Brooke has a cold. Another one. It seems like she just got over one and now her nose is runny, she's sneezing and coughing. Poor baby. She didn't nap very well today at daycare, so she's uber cranky and that means early bedtime.

Brooke HATES my baths. I don't know why my baths aren't fun, maybe she's just used too used daddy baths. :( I feel bad. She has so much hair, and I'm kind of a good hygene freak so I really scrub her down. She really hates it.

I have TWO big papers to write this weekend. Both are 6 pages and one is due Monday and the other is due Tuesday. It's hard to get back into the groove and try and whip out two papers when your mind just isn't there. Yikes.

This weekend it's muh birfday! SO, for my birthday, I am going to be offering 15% off everything in my store!!! AND free shipping on orders over $20! I can't believe I'm going to be 26. I know I've beaten this dead horse once before, but I'm getting so old. And it seems like I'm getting older faster because Brooke makes the time go buy so quick. Next year, right after Eric gets home, I'll be 27!!!!! Damn.

I read a post by other Cafe Etsy Mom who is also a hair bow. She had found these Sesame Street hair binders in the dollar section of Target. By accident the little sesame street heads started coming off, so she had the idea to attach them to clips and sell them! I know I'm bad, I but I had to "borrow" her idea. I searched Etsy to see if she was the only one, but she wasn't so I didn't fel so bad. I hope she doesn't get mad at me. One of the liners ended up being the same color as hers, and I didn't mean to do that. I couldn't remember what colors she had used so one ended up like hers. Ooops. Sorry!

Alright. I should get going!!!! Lots to do tonight!


No comments: