Friday, September 11, 2009

Can I get a STRESSED OUT?!

Sheesh. I am STRESSED. I mean, not the "Oh crap I'm a little stressed", this is the "I have a math test on Monday, a five page paper due on Tuesday, an article to read before Tuesday, I have a two year old who is testing mommy's patience and two craft shows to make enough inventory for in the next three weeks" stressed. I think I'm going gray. Can Asians get gray hair? I don't even know.

I knew this semester was going to be a pain in the butt. I knew it as I was signing up for my classes. Did I listen to the inner voice that was screaming, "What the HELL do you think you're doing?!" Nope. Apparently I turned my selective hearing on and responded, "It won't be too bad." Wrong. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

On the bright side? Eric will be home in (hopefully) FIVE months. :)

No comments: