Sunday, December 6, 2009

One more week ...

I have been busy!!! School is coming to an end so I've been super busy studying for finals. I have been scrambling. And the past month or so, both of my shops, Bows for Baby and Pacify Me are doing really well!!! My Pacify Me store has really picked up, I'm super happy!! It's always nerve racking to open a new store up, you never know if it's going to take off or not.

Once school ends next week, I will a lot more time to devote to filling my stores with items! I have to pay for daycare so I might as well use the time and work. :) I'm actually super excited to start building inventory. I have a lot of ideas!!!

Below are some of the things I've been working on. I have been working on the flower clips and they seem to have a lot of interest. I also have headbands now as well. My Bows for Baby Bundle seems to be popular!!! I have also made some earrings, but am still deciding on if I want to list them. What do you think?






No comments: