Monday, October 6, 2008

So, I need to find a new daycare provider in the next couple of weeks. My current provider EMAILED me to let me know she wouldn't be able to watch Brooke after my prepaid days had run out. I have one issue with this, don't email me. The proper thing to do was to call me and let me know personally. Not leave me a message on MySpace so she's able to check to see if I'd read it. So now, the search starts all over again. I am meeting with a lady sometime this week, so hopefully I'll like her. I hate looking for day cares because I'm so picky. I thought this one was going to be a long term deal, but apparently not.

So my bows are selling well at Rustic Star. Within the couple of weeks they've been there, I've sold close to $50. And most of those bows were my not so best ones. :) I sent two huge boxes of bows to her last week, so hopefully they'll get to her soon and they'll sell well! I'm really excited about this place so hopefully it will work out well.

My in-laws booked their flight to Anchorage. They arrive on the 18th of December and leave on the 28th. I'm really excited to see them, but I'm a little nervous to have 4 extra people in our house. Granted our house is a lot bigger than our last place, but we've never hosted this many people at one time for several consecutive days.

I did a lot of homework this weekend. I got all my notes taken on Chapter 7 in Psychology. My grade on my test went down by 3 points, how that's possible I'm not quite sure. Now my grade stand at a high C+. Hopefully with my next test, it will go up into the B range. I have a lot of history studying to do this week. My midterm is a week from today. I got about 1/4 of the questions answered. They're not too hard and pretty straight forward so...It's just tedious. I took Saturday night off from doing any homework. It was so nice. I got all caught up on 90210 and America's Next Top Model. Thank goodness for DVR. Tonight is Prison Break and Gossip Girl. I love having the CW here. My guilty pleasure are shows like One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, America's Next Top Model, etc... My husband and I found a new show we really like. The Ex-List started last Friday and it is too adorable! He even likes it, but I'm not allowed to tell anyone. :)

Ok. Off to go get my angel bean from day care. :)

No comments: