Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

So...My sale didn't go so well today. I didn't sell a DANG thing. Because of this, I have extended my sale until Monday night. Apparently, Monday is known as "Cyber Monday" so that's why I'm prolonging the sale.

I did buy a new splat mat from JazzyJemz. These are GREAT for babies and toddler. They wipe off easily, keep you from vacuuming after every meal and keep stains off of the carpet! You should go check her store out, she has some REALLY amazing products!

This next week I'm really going to work on building my inventory for the craft show next weekend. However, I have been finding a lot of craft shows going on next weekend, so hopefully there will be a good turn out at the one I'll be at. Wish me luck! We need spending money for Christmas! Haha.

1 comment:

TurtleMommy said...

good luck on your craft show! i can't wait to do my first next year!! =]