Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I haven't been doing a lot of crafting lately. It' hard to get things done with you don't have a lot of free time. I've been so busy with school and Brooke, it leaves little time to get any bows done.

But now I have a reason to! My friend Jenn and I are going to do another craft show together. We're doing one in Eagle River and I think it will be pretty big. I have some inventory left over from the Rich one, but I have to make up some more small pinwheel bows, ladybugs, dragonflies, butterflies and Christmas Trees! I have all of Thanksgiving break to work on them, I think I may work on some this weekend as well. I ordered a whole bunch of new 7/8 inch ribbon so I hope they send that soon. I know it's getting close to the holidays so shipping my be a little delayed. I think I'm going to work up some pacifier clips as well, so I will have bows, beanie caps, and pacifier clips. I hope I can make a killing because then Christmas shopping will be a lot easier. :)

I really don't have much to say, sorry about the lack of updating. :)

1 comment:

Jazzy Jemz said...

Woohoo for another craft show!!!!! I gotta get to work on my stock too.