Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I started making pacifier clips. It took me a while to get the hang of the snaps, but I figured out a method that works. They are turning out really cute. I have some listed on Etsy, but I think I may send a bunch down to the boutique in Louisiana.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I also make an adorable Turkey clip now! Brooke will be wearing this on Thanksgiving. They sold out at my craft show so they were very popular. I have him listed on Etsy as well.

Photobucket

I found some adorable ribbon at JoAnn for a dollar a piece, so I had to pick a few spools up and make some simple clips with them. They turned out SUPER cute. They too are listed on Etsy.
Photobucket

And then I just made another stacked pinwheel bow for the heck of it. I like pink so I thought this turned out really cute. This one is listed on Etsy as well.

Photobucket

And now for the good stuff! On Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving) I will be having a sale along with the rest of my fellow Cafemom Team! All orders receive 15% off and FREE SHIPPING with orders over $25!!! It's a can't miss sale!!!! Make sure you check out the other Cafemom Etsy sales. Just click the link and it will take you to all the shops that are participating in the Black Friday Sale.

That's about it! Make sure you check out my personal blog if you want. A Little Bit of Me...Uncensored.

No comments: