Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring Ahead!

SALE!!!! (FOR ONE PERSON ONLY!)

I got a new scale!!! I finally broke down and got one because it's a pain to bring a 2 year old into a post office that is always packed. I bought one off E-Bay and it's finally here! To celebrate this, the 83rd sale (the VERY NEXT SALE) gets 25% off one item!!!! So go quick! There's lots to choose from!

I hate daylight savings in the spring. I mean really? Losing an hour of a day is a lot. Especially when that hour is spent SLEEPING. I was up unusually late last night. I was making some mini korkers with some new swiss dots korker ribbon I got. They turned out REALLY cute. :) I'll post pictures later. I was hoping the sun would be out today so I could take the pictures outside, but so far it's clouds, clouds, and more clouds.

I made this adorable set the other day. It's called the "Triple B Set - Beanie, Bow and Booties". I think it turned out super cute

I also made a different pair of booties based off of the pattern above, but they didn't turn out the way I wanted them to, so I'm going to have to try and tweak it a little. But they turned out ok...


The heel needs to be higher huh?

But I like the concept so I am going to keep working at it.

I went shopping with my friend Sarah and her daughter Teresa who is Brooke's age. I went to Babies R Us with her to help her shop for her new baby. Apparently she's about to pop so and I worry about her being out in public alone with an active toddler! Plus, I love baby shopping so it was super fun for me. I totally got baby fever when I got home, it's a good thing Eric isn't here, otherwise I'd have probably talked him into another one by now...haha.

I haven't talked to Eric lately. He left a short message on my MySpace wall, but I haven't talked to him on the phone for a couple of weeks. :( I miss his voice. But there's nothing I can do about it so...I just have to suck it up I guess.

Alright, I'm off to take a shower then take Brooke to Michaels and Target. Michaels is having a sale on Sugarn' Cream yarn and I need some things at Target. :)


1 comment:

Jazzy Jemz said...

Hey chicka! Did you have your 83rd sale yet? Any new projects with that new yarn? In anticipation....