Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New Shop/ Banner Design

I blogged about it yesterday, but I wanted to show off the finished product! I put in a custom request for a shop package and chose a wonderful Etsian to do the job! I gave 5StarDesign certain colors to work from, and she turned them into something amazing! I guess my request inspired her to list a similar package in her shop, so you should go check her out and utilize her services! She is very attentive, listens to what you envision, sends over proofs and then tweaks whatever needs tweaking! I am kind of a detail oriented person, so I had her tweak and retweak, but in the end chose her original designs. She just knows what looks best! She has a lot more than just shop packages, so check out her shop and you won't be dissapointed! Also, if you would like to see more of her work, just check out her blog where you can browse many different projects shes completed!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: