Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wow. What a weekend. Well, I should say what a Saturday night. My friends 25th birthday was this past week, so she wanted to celebrate this weekend. I was all for it! Boy, I didn't know what I was getting myself into. Jenn ended up inviting her softball team, so there were eight of us heading out on the town. We all piled into Jenn's suburban and headed to Chilkoot Charlies. We had a blast there. There were games and food and of course drinks. At around 11 we went to Platinum Jaxx. I had one drink there and started chugging water. Jenn however, was three sheets to the wind. I tried cutting her off, but she wasn't listening. :) We got home around 2 P.M. and she all but poured herself into bed. I ended up going home around 4 A.M. because I couldn't fall asleep. All I kept thinking of was my huge comfy bed. Brooke and I slept until around 10 A.M. this morning, so if you do that math, I got about 5 hours of sleep. I am all but useless today. I called went and got Jenn this morning for a good greasy breakfast. Man did that hit the spot. I also didn't feel like cooking dinner so I just ordered delivery Mexican. YUM. My house also looks like a mini tornado went though. Yikes.

I was somewhat productive this afternoon while my daighter napped. I knew that if I took a nap, I would be even more tired than I already was. So I made some new clips and clips for an order I got. I love making mini korkers! I also made a mini mini korker and mounted it on a snap clip. I loved how it turned out, so I think I'm going to have to make more. :)




I think I will be going to bed early tonight. I am exhausted.

1 comment:

Jazzy Jemz said...

Hope you slept well last nite! Man that grub at Flos really did hit the spot. Thanks for an awesome weekend!