Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bowtastic!

I was in another bow mood today. I got my history paper done this morning, so when the peanut went down for a nap, I wanted to try my hand at a couple more bows. I made a Halloween bow, just for fun. I really like the colors together, hopefully it will do well on Etsy. (I can't figure out the photo editing on my Mac yet, so bare with me and sideways pictures!)


And I decided to make a couple more dragonflies. I have some awesome print ribbon so I thought I would see how they would look made out of a couple. They look so cute! 


Eric will be in the field the first four days of this coming week. I am not looking forward to that. I wonder how well I'll get my homework done. Ha. Should be interesting. I really should start looking for a regular babysitter. I think I'll talk to Danielle about leaving Brooke at her house for a couple of full days. That way I'll be able to get some stuff done without any interruptions

I also got an email from someone on Etsy saying she would possible like to carry some of my bows in her mom's salon. She likes the pumpkin clippy and the Christmas tree clippy. I emailed her and said I don't have a lot of extra time to make a lot of bows to keep her salon stocked, but I would do the best I could. We'll see what she says. 

Alright. I should figure out what  to do for dinner...any ideas???

No comments: