Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New bow creations!!

Today was a rough day. Brooke woke up feeling a little warm so I took her temperature under the armpit. It read a little high, but wasn't over the 100 mark. So I took her to daycare, cautioned Danielle and told her to not hesitate to call me. Well, she called. She called at around 12:30 and told me Brooke had a temp of 101.7. Poor baby! So I went to scoop her up, took her home and put her straight to bed. She slept for 3.5 hours and I finally had to wake her up. I wanted her to get rest, but she also needs to sleep tonight. When she got up she was still warm but acting like her a little Brooke self. Needless to say, there won't be any school for me tomorrow. I e-mailed both professors. One responded, the other didn't. I'm bringing Brooke into school with me while I drop a couple things off. Eric had been sick this past week, and I told him not to kiss her!!! He's going to hear it when he gets home... GRRR. 

I've worked on some bows. These are my newest creations. I really like the small korkers in the middle, it gives it a little something different. Let me know what you think! I think they're pretty neat. :)






No comments: