Sunday, September 14, 2008

Love them!

Today was a busy day! :) Well, not a lot to get done that had to get done, but I spent a lot of time doing me things. 

This morning I went tanning, grabbed some things from the grocery store, got some coffee and mailed out orders of bows. I love tanning. It's relaxing and it makes me feel so much better. Eric has a really bad cold, so I stopped to get some decongestant so the poor boy can breath. They had a Starbucks in the grocery store, so I had to stop and get myself and my husband a caramel mocha. Mmmm, yummy!

When I got home, I went straight to my craft room to work on bows. I was in a HUGE bows mood, so I got to it! Everyone has been raving about my ladybugs and they've been constant sellers on Etsy, so I decided to expand my bug collection and added bees and dragonflies! So cute!






So then I decided to try my luck at the more elaborate bows. My past creations looked ok, but they were lacking that certain something. A couple of days ago I had an idea on how to improve them, but haven't had the time to test my idea, so today I did, and they turned out so cute!






I'm going to post a couple on Etsy tomorrow and see how they fare. I think they're adorable. 

I love my new MacBook. I've been playing around with it, and I'm finally getting comfortable with it. Editing photos is really easy. It took me a moment to figure out how to import them from my computer then resizing and cropping was a little challenging at first, but now it's a breeze! I love how small it is, but yet it still packs the same power as my Toshiba. I can't wait to bring it to school and try it there. It would be nice to take notes on it so I don't have to use all that notebook paper. My psychology notebook is filling up fast!

Alright, I should get to bed. I do have a lot of homework to do tomorrow since I did NONE of it today. Ha. I did get my history paper done though. I don't think it's that good, but at least it's done! They were hard topics...Ha.

Ok, nighty night!


1 comment:

Lukesmommy25 said...

I love the dragon flies, so cute! I think they will do really well on Etsy!