Monday, September 15, 2008

"I don't want to be the rebound guy. I want to be the guy."

I LOVE Ugly Betty. I missed the last two episodes last season, so thank goodness they're replaying them before the new season starts! I watched the second to last one tonight where Gio tells Betty that he wants to be with her. How cute is he?? And I always LOVED Christopher Gorham (Henry). I loved him since he was on the show "Popular" way back in the day. Let's just say I have a soft spot for the nerdy guys. :) But I honestly hope that Betty chooses Gio. Henry has way too much baby mama drama (even though the baby may not be his!). 

School was good today. We got our first take home exam in Sociology. I started it when Brooke was down for her nap. I got 2/3 of it finished which is pretty good. I do have a confession to make, I haven't read any of the book! Haha. All of my other classes keep me so busy, and this class doesn't really require you to read the chapters. We do a lot of inclass work so we cover a lot then. The questions on the exam are pretty easy to find in the book and the questions aren't too complicated. He basically told us the first day that if we showed up and got decent grades on the exam we could pass no problem. And it was REALLY easy to get an A. In History we discussed the plays "Medea" and "Lysistrata". I liked this class today because I felt confident about the discussion. I had a couple of really great valid points and the teacher recognized them. I like that. Tomorrow is Humanities and Psychology. Some of us get our papers back in Humanities, so I am anxious to see how I did. This is the first graded thing in that class, so I hope I did ok. I'm very excited to bring my new laptop to Psychology. It will be nice to take notes on this. I can type a lot faster than I can write. I figured out I can type while looking at something other than the keyboard or screen. I make a few typos, but I do a pretty good job. :) We also pass in our second take home quiz. The last one I got a B on and I was a little uncertain on how I did when I passed it in. This next one was a lot easier (or so I thought) so I think I'll get a better grade (I guess we'll see when we get them back!). 

I should get to bed. Brooke will have two full days at daycare tomorrow and Wednesday. Eric will be in the field until Friday so this will give me time to get things done. I am planning on doing two full days and two part time days when Eric is at NTC all of November, and then have that same schedule when he deploys in February. I feel really comfortable with leaving Brooke in her care so I know she'll be ok! 

Night guys!

No comments: